Since 1952 The Arc in Tennessee has been advocating for the rights and full participation of all people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Through our family-based network of members and chapters, we support and empower individuals and families; connect and inform individuals and families; improve support and service systems; influence public policy; increase public awareness; and inspire inclusive communities.
Why you should join:
- You become a member at all three levels—local, The Arc TN and The Arc US
- You will receive newsletters from The Arc TN, The Arc US and your local chapter
- You will receive emails with information and legislative alerts
- You will have opportunities to attend trainings
- You will be part of a large support network that includes advocacy, information and referral
- You will have a voice in helping shape the supports and services needed to continually improve the safety and quality of life for citizens with intellectual and developmental disabilities
The Arc Cumberland County Membership Form
Yes, I would like to join The Arc!
(All Fields Required)
Please make check payable to:
The Arc Cumberland County
P. O. Box 389